United Nation Association, Pasadena Chapter



In April, as I concluded my internship at the United Nations Association, Pasadena Chapter,
I transitioned into a new role: Board Member. While I am humbled and honored to serve in
this new position for the UNA-Pasadena, I also feel a great sense of responsibility to do more. 

With the obvious “solidarity challenges” that have arisen due to Covid-19, I am increasingly
grateful for the gift of technology because it allows me to share my voice beyond the confines
of my home. 


As such, I would like to take this opportunity - as the final blog I am writing as a Poly student
- to share information about the UNA-USA, Pasadena. Its mission is to generate support
for the United Nations and its commitment to global peace, justice, and freedom. Moreover,
during these challenging times, the UNA-USA encourages its members to support the World Health
Organization (WHO). Additional information can be found on the UNA-USA Pasadena’s Facebook page. 
Please be on the lookout for news related to future board meetings - online during social distancing
or in the future, in person at 75 S. Grand, Pasadena. As always, all are welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chinese American Museum, Downtown L.A.

USC US-China Institute Webcast, 4/9/20

iThuba Innovation Hub and Connecting Communities